Ben's Gaming World

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Slowing down some

With the holidays, things have slowed down for me. I haven't had a real chance to get onto WoW lately and now my account is on hold until finances go in a more positive direction so I can play again. The DnD group is most likely going to miss next Sunday's session so we won't play again till the 31st at the soonest. Of course, that could make for a long session! I have been trying to find an excellant N64 emulator and haven't had good luck finding anything. I have tried Project 64 and now Nemu (which has issues with my controller for some reason). Anyone with a good recommendation, please mail me at theoldmage@yahoo.com

Warhammer wise though, things are going stronger in the recent weeks, even though I missed last Wednesday at Pegasus. The Wednesday between Christmas and New Years there will be a special terrain day at the store to help repair and develop terrain for the new game area. Then I have the Steven's Point tournament up coming which I really need to get some more paint on my beastmen so I can play. Of course, the spring tournament is started in the planning and I also have a big Bring and Battle in Madison that Nori, our Madison representative, is putting together. Makes for a pretty busy league organizer.

School for the semester is starting to wind down, and none too soon as I am starting to feel burned out and exhausted from the constant schedule. I am looking forward to the winter break for 2.5 weeks. W00T is all I have to say about that! As soon as I have my winter tournament list ready for the Warhammer tournament I will post it.

Till later,
Ben