Ben's Gaming World

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Back to school

Well, it has been a while. I started classes last Wednesday and things are ok. Speech really sucks though. Any time you have to speek publicly, I recommend you con someone else into doing it for you.

Work on Undermountain progresses, but it is still quite a work in progress. Considering I don't have a group completely put together for it yet, you can tell it isn't a giant priority.

My beastmen stomped some tzeench mortal rear the other day. Complete massacre which was very impressive. I am getting to be very happy with that army and I am looking forward to getting the army finished painted and taking them to competition.

Finished my first computer fix-it job. Not much of a job though, just helping smooth out someone's computer and installing ad-aware and firefox to help them with their browsing. I still have a laptop that I am working on for someone else. Probably need to replace the keyboard on that one and if I have to, a classmate Justin will probably help me with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home