Ben's Gaming World

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Long time, no typey

Well, it has been a while since I have posted here but I would like to say that things are going well enough. I have a special treat. I have been busy as crap lately and haven't posted or done much as I have been reorganizing my home network and organizing the files here. Well, while I was doing that, I found some of the old photos from GenCon a couple of years back and found a photo of this beautiful lass and thought I had to share it. I hope all of you folks appreciate it.

As far as the gaming front. My DnD party is supposed to meet I think this weekend at my place, but I think that has been canceled. Oh well. They just started tromping in Undermountain and we will just have to see how long they last.

I started playing my dwarfs again in Warhammer again and I think they did well with the rules. They seem to be a better list. I have yet to see if they trully can hold up in a tourney though. I have one coming up in July though. I caught a 4000 point game yesterday against a pretty average Empire player and managed a minor victory. He probably should have drawn, but he was so frustrated at the way the game had gone and thought he was getting masacred that he just kind of gave up at the end and made stupid decisions. I think he learned a big lesson.