Ben's Gaming World

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Warhammer live

 
Just based on this beautiful Witch Elf, you have to think that the new Warhammer Online game is getting the attention that it deserves. I have to say from the ingame shots that I have seen of the game, this is game is going to look amazingly like WoW. Coincidence? Considering most of the Warcraft artwork was based on and is from original Games-Workshop offerings this doesn't surprise me at all. Personally, I am looking forward to playing a few warhammer online characters and giving this game a real run for its money. The real question is if they are going to release the game supporting the ability to play characters from all of the armies they have lines for. I guess that is a wait and see. I suggest at least downloading thier trailer. Posted by Picasa