Ben's Gaming World

Monday, June 29, 2009

War of the Rings

Well, started migrating my Mordor stuff for Lord of the Rings Strategy Battle Game by Games-Workshop to their new product, The War of the Ring. I honestly haven't played the game itself yet, but the Last Square here in Madison had a Swap day where people can get a both and sell their old stuff. There was a gent there with great deals on used and old LotR figs and picked up most of this there. There is roughly 150 foot orcs, 12 warg riders, I have 4 ringwraiths on foot, one on fellbeast, a bunch of other named characters and a little more. It will be a while before it is painted and I still need to pick up some more models.



A little better shot of the Ringwraiths. If it is on a brown base I painted it, there are the three I picked up that need to be stripped and repainted.