Ben's Gaming World

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Decided something silly

Well, I am not sure if it was a good idea, but I have put my Circle up for quasi sale. I don't know. Sounds silly really. I really don't want to let them go. I love the models. It is the best painting I have ever done, well except for the redos on the dwarfs I am have been working on lately. I just am so frustrated with the game play for the Circle of Orboros stuff in Hordes, that I just don't want to play them any more. I don't know. Hate being so unsure of myself. Either way, I don't think there are going to be to many offers for over $850 for the lot from the local group and probably won't sell to anyone else. I think the models are safe for now...right up until someone makes me that offer I can't refuse.

On the minis front, I recently stripped a good chunk of my old dwarf army. I am going to be at Maruader's Mayhem in Ohio this fall and I really want the army to look top shape. I have completely redone a bolt thrower with engineer and that looks very clean and very good. I am also redoing the entire dwarf hammerer unit I have and have just about finished the first 5 plus a lord model to stand with them. Unfortunately, I think I will be swapping out the lord for shieldbearers and a different lord model...but he will make a nice thane with the list. Should get some pictures up here in the next week or so of the new dwarf stuff.