Ben's Gaming World

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Stuck at Work

For whatever reason, I am starting this craziness here while I sit at work. If you don't know me, my name is Ben and I do alot of crazy gaming goodness. Mostly tabletop RPGs, Miniature games, and some computer/console gaming. Right now, obviously I am not gaming. However, I am getting ready to head out of here and cruise over to my bud's place and play DnD 'till 5 or 6 in the morn'. We are playing a bit of a backwater old 2nd edition campaign with a party full of evil craziness. My character, probably the closest to what would be considered good, is a gold elven theif who leveled up to level 2 last session. Hopefully tonight we can wrap up the quest we are on and move on to something far more intersting....

As of late, I have been playing alot of Resident Evil 4. God, there are tooo many ways to die on that game. I love it though, and if you haven't played it do so now. I mean now!!!!

Anyhow, gotta go.