Ben's Gaming World

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Gaming night flop

Boy, did that crap out. None of the other players showed up, but I conned the DM into a XP bonus for my effort anyways. All in all, I wasn't real happy since I could have been at home playing Resident Evil 4. Oh well, 'tis the way life goes somedays!!! Just a couple hundred more points before level 3 now! That will definately get my character alot closer to the kicking arse levels that I enjoy the most.

Wish I could find some ambition to paint on my Beastmen army, but everytime I get home I either have to work on homework or I just want to vegetate. I was finally able to defeat a Vampire Counts army a couple weeks back and it really put me on a high about the army. I think after a year and a half I have finally gotten the mix of units and characters correct for the list. Sometime in the near future, I will get some pictures up here for the little beasties. I can say it has been a very fun army for me to play.

Tommorrow is the start of finals for my classes at Herzing. I am a bit worried about the TCP/IP final, but I am sure that it will work out fine. Spending most of my night stuck here at work, I am going to try and crack out some serious studying. Tons of fun for me!